Friday 2 February 2018

Paneer Harissa




Hmmm...How I came up with this Recipe...I was bored of eating and even serving my guests with same paneer masala tikka so I thought of creating something different, quick, healthy and tasty. Here is new #Paneer recipe for my readers, do try it and share your comments.


Ingredients for Paneer Harissa:

Paneer-200gms cut in cubes
Roasted Gramflour- 1tsp
Yogurt- 1tsp
Harissa paste- 3-4 tsp
Mint leaves- finely chopped
salt to taste
oil-2tsp

Method:
Take a bowl add the ingredients except paneer, mix well now add paneer and let it rest for 45mins.
In a grilling pan drizzle 1tsp oil, once oil is hot add paneer cook on medium heat for 2 minutes turn the paneer and again cook for 2 minutes and 1 minute on each sides.
Serve hot.

If you enjoyed reading this article please consider sharing it. Thank you.
www.facebook.com/yuvikaskitchen/
Happy Cooking www.thboxes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment